Last week I celebrated my official 2 year anniversary of living in LA. Instead of writing some uber sappy blog about it, I decided to share the last two years in pictures. Because honestly, would you rather READ a blog or LOOK at pictures? Also, I will give you a few ideas on how to survive here, some fun things you should check out if you live here or are visiting, and also what people in LA need to act like. Let’s begin:
1. Strap a U-Haul on your tiny car and move to California!
2. Get your first apartment in LA! YAY!
3. Get a job working at a studio. Like Warner Bros...
4. Watch Matthew Mcconaughey shower
5. Go to El Matador Beach...
And see Pierce Brosnan there
6. Go see Point Break LIVE!
7. Go to the MTV Movie Awards
8. Take posey pictures at the MTV Movie Awards
9. Take pictures with Whitney Port at the MTV Movie Awards
10. Celebrate Thanksgiving
11. Celebrate Christmas
12. Celebrate New Years
- 13. Celebrate Easter
14. Celebrate the 4th of July
- 15. Celebrate Halloween
16. Celebrate your friends birthday with a Franchise Bar Crawl
17. Celebrate an LAQP's Birthday with a Bar Golf Theme
18. Celebrate your friends birthday with moustaches
19. Celebrate another LAQP's birthday by going to San Diego
Do some snorkeling while you are there (WARNING: The water is flipping FREEZING!)
And don't forget to visit the Sea Lions!
20. Get a limo in honor of your friends birthday *Random Fact: Did you know it cost about $300 extra if you barf in a limo? Just something to think about...
21. Celebrate E!'s birthday
22. Hike up to the Griffith Observatory
23. Meet the man of your dreams and drive up to the Griffith Observatory
24. Hike up to the Hollywood sign
25. TRAVEL! Go to Yosemite
Go to San Fran
Go to Temecula
Go to Pioneertown
Go visit the dino's in Cabazon
26. Go to the La Brea Tar Pits
27. Go to a carnival and pop enough balloons to win a picture of MJ
28. Go to the Getty Center
29. Go to the Getty Villa
30. Go see a New York sunrise
31. Go to Newport Beach
32. Get on a movie set (Remember Me)
33. Work on a movie set (Imbalance)
34. Get on the Red Carpet
35. Go to Universal Studios and ride Jurassic Park (And take pics w/ Tom Hanks *swoon*)
36. Go to The Museum of Jurassic Technology (Nothing like the Jurassic Park Ride)
37. Go to Bootie LA
38. Throw an 80's Party
39. Throw a Fancy Dress Christmas Party (It helps to make up a dance to perform in front of your guests)
40. HELP YOUR FRIENDS OUT!
Basically, the last two years have been full of amazing opportunites, fantastic people, and GOOD TIMES. I can’t imagine being anywhere else right now. So, live your dreams people. Go out and do new things. Don’t be afraid of failing because there are a million people that don’t even TRY to do anything new. And believe me, if I haven’t failed yet (and I use “yet” loosely) you FOR SURE won’t!