Gobi Mongolian BBQ House
2827 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026-2125
The reason we went to Gobi Mongolian BBQ was because I had a 30% off dinner discount through Blackboard Eats LA. If you live in LA, NYC, or San Francisco I HIGHLY recommend joining. It’s FREE and every few days they send out awesome deals for super swanky restaurants that I normally couldn’t afford.
Ghostbusters Screening at The Hollywood Forever Cemetery
6000 Santa Monica Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90038-1899
My Man and I
Inside with all the dead folks (and herds of live folks)
Yummy wine, cheese, crackers, and snacks from Trader Joe's (of course).
So many palm trees and people
Some tips for screenings at The Hollywood Forever Cemetery:
1. Get there EARLY. The gates open at 7:30 and the movie doesn’t begin until 9:00, but you should get there by 4:45 or 5:00 because it gets PACKED.
2. BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE ONLINE!
3. Do NOT buy the $10 parking pass. You can’t park until 7:30 (which is when the gates open). By the time you park your car, you will miss out on a good place to park your blanket/chairs/etc. And it’s also a nightmare to get in and out of.
4. Bring as much food/drink/booze as you want! You will have quite a wait and they don’t have any rules against any outside yummies. If you have a large group, it’s also a good idea to bring card/board games. Because as mentioned before, you WILL have a wait.
5. Parking is a PAIN. Getting there early should help with this though. I suggest looking through the neighborhoods surrounding the area before giving in to parking lots that will charge you $15 per car.
Hope you all have a fantastic 4th of July weekend!