Now that you all know about “Carmageddon”, here are some tips from the LAQPs to help you survive it:
- Keep up to date on the really bad areas on Sigalert .
- Make sure to have snacks/extra drinks in your car. Low blood sugar = crankyness!
- You should seriously consider looking into these: http://www.target.com/26-Wheel-Size-Bikes-Sports/b?ie=UTF8&node=16259321
- Make some beyond jammin traffic mixes. Burned CDs are NOT “old school.”
- Bring some paper and pens to write other drivers little notes. Examples could be: ”Hey! This really sucks, huh?!” Or “Maybe we should have listened to everyone and stayed home! LOLZ!”
- Or buy these already made signs: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/shtick-driving-signs
- Bring some pillows for your passengers to take a nap.
- Paint your nails! Be careful with all the fumes from the nailpolish and the car exhaust, though.
- Read some of our favorite blogs!:
- TRAVEL BOARD GAMES! http://www.boardgames.com/hanhelgam.html
- And don’t forget to read up on your favorite LA Queen Pins !
Good luck out there this weekend, fellow Los Angelenos!