I was incredibly excited to try one of the oils that Royal Harvest sent us last week so I made an Italian style dinner for Andy and myself. The other excuse I had was that my mom and dad had recently taken a trip to Galena, IL and sent me some delicious pasta from there. Of course, this can be used with any kind of pasta you might have just lying around.
Pasta of choice
Two whole green zucchini
Morningstar Meatless Crumbles
Royal Harvest Italian Oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Slice both zucchinis into medium sized slices
3) Lay out in a row into a glass dish
4) Add Olive oil to your liking and mix the zucchini with it
5) Sprinkle bread crumbs and parmesan cheese over the dish and mix it up again
6) Bake for about 30 minutes or until zucchini is cooked all the way through
Here’s the pasta the parents sent me. After the pasta was drained and rinsed I added a splash of olive oil and some feta cheese then mixed it all up.
This is where I chose to add the Flaxseed Oil from Royal Harvest
1) Put crumbles in a frying pan and let them warm up for awhile.
2) I added two tablespoons of the Italian Style Flaxseed Oil to the pan and mixed it in with the crumbles.
The smell was amazing!! It’s such a simple way to get some Omega-3′s into your diet.